Knox County School and Karns High School requires organizations to have certain forms on file to be a part of the group. Every student in the Karns Band Program has to have the Emergency Form on file. There are no exceptions. 

If you are new to the band or have an questions about the Karns Band Program, feel free look at the Band Handbook. You will find that most of your questions will be answered after reading it. 

If you child plays a school-owned instrument, they will need an Instrument Agreement Form on file. They will also need to pay an additional $60 to "rent" the instrument from the school. 

If you are having trouble accessing the forms, please email Mr. Foster


2710 Byington Solway Rd, Knoxville, TN 37931, USA

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Google Places

©2019 by Karns Band Boosters. Proudly created with